Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Are you an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with a passion for providing exceptional care to seniors? Do you thrive in a supportive and compassionate work environment? If so, we invite you to join our team at The Village of Mercy Creek in Normal, Illinois.
Join Our Team and Make a Difference!
Shift overnight 10 pm - 6 am.
- Great Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Employer Funded Health Savings Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- 401k Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Shift and Weekend Differentials
Responsibilities: As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at The Village at Mercy Creek, you will:
- Provide personal care assistance/services as required or instructed
- Observe and report any changes in residents' physical/emotional condition to the licensed nurse
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for residents, visitors, and co-workers
- Attend a minimum of 12 annual hours of in-service education
- Promote and respect the dignity and well-being of each resident and their family
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
Qualifications: To qualify for this position, you need:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification or in the process of receiving
- New graduates are welcome to apply
About Us: The Village at Mercy Creek, a part of Franciscan Ministries, is a vibrant Senior Living community in Normal, Illinois. Our Community offers assisted living and on-site rehabilitation clinic. We believe in our associates and are committed to creating an environment that is supportive and nurturing of your career path.
Are you ready to write the next chapter of YOUR story? Please apply now!